- Overall management of events and on ground marketing activations. Covering planning, execution, and measurement.
- Deliver new and creative event or activation ideas in support of the overall marketing campaign.
- Source and manage event agencies and suppliers including contract negotiation.
- Ensure all expenditures are within budget and follow industry pricing.
- Cater to an event and offline activation requirements of multiple brands within the organization.
- Ensure a high level of attendees, interaction, and customer satisfaction in all executions.
- Align all implementation with key business objectives.
- Be able to consistently deliver quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Over 5 years’ experience in event management, preferably from an event company or any related agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and pricing.
- Good network among industry leading agencies and suppliers.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented, and result-oriented
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.