- Responsible for the delivery of key business objectives for the handled brand.
- Key focus areas include brand strategy, integrated marketing communications, innovation, and project management.
- Develop and drive brand growth strategies in coordination with other business units.
- Responsible for tracking comprehensive brand performance to capture insights and learnings.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the brand marketing plan and calendar.
- Lead understanding of core consumer needs, purchase motivations, and competitive strategies to identify core business opportunities and priorities.
- Ensure growth of the brand in a highly competitive space.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Over 5 years’ experience serving as brand manager.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and strong emphasis on general insight application.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.