- Responsible for the delivery of key business objectives for the handled brand
- The key focus areas include brand strategy, integrated marketing communications, innovation, and project management
- Develop and drive brand growth strategies in coordination with other business units
- Responsible for developing and implementing the brand marketing plan and calendar
- Lead understanding of core consumer needs, purchase motivations, and competitive strategies to identify core business opportunities and priorities
- Ensure growth of the brand in a highly competitive space
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the same capacity, preferably with a strong background in handling up-scale and luxury commodities.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and a strong emphasis on general insight application
- Strong leadership and management skills, with proven ability to network and foster both internal and external relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.