Data Warehouse Manager
- Makati, Philippines2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Architecting and moving the data management strategy which includes governance, definitions, policies & processes, quality, organizational structure, architecture, privacy, security, sustained awareness, and others
- Ensuring consistent data quality and complying with the global data model, and functional ownership of data structures
- Measuring data maturity through the global data maturity model, and closing the gaps
- Define BI data and standard tools, used in data acquisition and preparation, data modeling, metadata management, structured and non-structured queries.
- Define, establish, and execute against strategic data management and business delivery roadmaps, actively managing data risks, issues, and impediments.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure data stores and applications adhere to defined data management practices, policies, and procedures.
- Manage data and information as a key enterprise asset, by organizing and streamlining the processes involved in the collection, use, protection, and storage of the group’s data, while still maintaining efficiency, avoiding inaccurate and unusable data.
- Experience in data governance framework definition and implementation or in other data management capabilities, with strong understanding of banking data
- Excellent understanding and experience in executing Data Quality, Data Warehouse and Data
- Functional owner of the local data architecture
- Knowledge of Policy formation, Customer Analytics, Business intelligence, Projects & Program management
The successful Data Warehouse Manager must have at least 10 years in the business, with demonstrable deep experience in Data Management in an international set-up.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.