To process branch-referred accounts, generate fresh consumer loan accounts for the Bank, maintain existing loan accounts and ensure that these accounts are in good credit standing. It shall also coordinate with Branches for all consumer loan applications and facilitate effective loan processing until loan release.
- College graduate of any business course, preferably marketing management or similar course from reputable school / universities.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience gained from any financial institution.
- Good analytical thinking
- Good communication skills in English language, both oral and written
- Keen to details
- Presentation Skills
- Basic Supervisory Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 44 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City 1234, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.