The Business Applications Developer will work with the Manila-based system and development team and in close collaboration with the business analysts and systems architects in Europe and North America to:
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of Windows applications (C# and XAML) and/or extend our MVC portal functionality by identifying and using the most appropriate technologies to meet the business objectives. (Currently our team is using C#, TypeScript, NodeJS and AngularJS 1 & 2).
- Extend and conduct Test Driven Development for both our Windows and Web products and tools.
- Apply the agile development methodology, using Team Foundation Services, to deliver incremental advances on well-defined tasks as part of the core development team.
- Conduct procedural maintenance tasks on our corporate Data such as Access Rights, Account Setup, Exchange Rates and other such data to ensure timely authorized client user access to accurate and consistent data and to facilitate trouble-shooting of problems should they arise.
- Help extend our understanding of new technologies in order to develop timely and cost-effective solutions to address business challenges and objectives. This involves, but is not limited to, work on Azure Resources, Machine Learning, Performance Logging and Application Monitoring.
- Provide technical support to clients on software installations, help with reporting and also as a backup to the Application Support Team when necessary to improve accessibility and utility of our systems to clients thus delivering a more refined and valued service.
- Evaluate and recommend off-the-shelf software solutions to facilitate internal information sharing within the company and to promote virtual work.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2 to 5 Years, or equivalent proficiency.
- Not a requirement but an advantage:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Docker based rollouts.
- Experience in working with remote and virtual teams.
- Solid understanding of C#, XAML and MVVM..
- Understanding of web technologies such as TypeScript/JQuery/ NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Team Foundation Server and SCRUM.
- Curiosity and highly motivated to learn and adopt new technologies..
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.