This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with and contribute to one of Southeast Asia’s hottest start-up companies. Kalibrr is looking for an HR Intern to assist in the day-to-day HR operations of the company.
You should be a self-starter and someone who is motivated by setting and hitting your goals. You will be working in a dynamic team focused on maintaining the Kalibrr's brand by contributing to the internal operations of the company.
- Spearhead the recruitment of different Kalibrr vacancies end-to-end
- Source and screen candidates from the Kalibrr website
- Manage interview schedules
- Endorse scheduled candidates to hiring managers
- Assist the Office Manager in facilitating on boarding activities for new hires
- Assist in organizing special HR projects
- Currently pursuing any HR related degree (psychology, sociology, human resources management, business management or any related degrees)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Can work full time for a maximum of 3 months
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- Kickstart Ventures, 55 Paseo de Roxas Ave., cor. Buendia Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.