The Director of Marketing shall be directly responsible for achieving a strong return on investment for marketing activities, and will be jointly accountable for Kalibrr achieving its revenue targets in close alignment with other teams, including the Sales and Customer Success teams.
The Director will drive B-B lead generation and oversee job seeker (B-C) acquisition while overseeing business operations and talent development of the Marketing team. Act as a product manager for growth and work with the product team to improve the on-website conversion (from generating paid / organic traffic to monetization).
Qualified Lead Generation / Sales Opportunities
- Manage qualified lead generation operations including list building, telemarketing, appointment setting building demand for Kalibrr offerings
Improving Onsite Conversion for B-B Leads
- Improve on-website B-B conversion funnel.
- Collaborate with the Senior Product Manager to improve on-website B-C conversion funnel.
Marketing / Demand Generation
- Oversee SEO and other organic traffic initiatives.
- Direct management over all digital advertising functions (e.g. content marketing, paid advertising, email marketing and lead nurturing) across all channels for B-B and B-C acquisition.
- Oversee Employer Branding services, that offers digital advertising consulting services to Kalibrr’s Employer Clients
- Oversee all Partnership efforts -- including University, industry, professional, media, and government -- to expand non-digital reach
- Schedule and conduct B-B events that attract potential paying customers
- Coordinate Kalibrr speaking engagements for maximum brand exposure, lead generation, and ROI, including pre and post-event media outreach and PR
- Lead generation and lead qualification operations, (2 years+)
- Digital and offline marketing experience toward B-B and/or B-C customers, (3 years+)
- Lead SEO and other organic traffic strategies.
- Proven experience in ROI on marketing spend through conversion funnel optimization (web and/or app).
- Conducted A/B testing for web platform user flows.
- Oversight on strategy through digital advertising channels on platforms including Facebook and Google.
- Event-based marketing
- Content-driven marketing
- Partnerships that drive sales generation
- Managing Brand for a technology company
- Launch and aquisition for mobile apps
- Product Management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- Office Address
- Kickstart Ventures, 55 Paseo de Roxas Ave., cor. Buendia Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.