Digital Marketing Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 42% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 28,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- TV Shop HQ, 820 JP Rizal St., Makati, Philippines
- Graduate of a 4-year Marketing/Business/IT related course
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in a similar digital marketing role within a corporate or agency environment.
- Advanced excel skills
- Online (digital and online) savy
- Demonstrated experience in Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter advertising
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Proven experience creating, launching, and measuring effective, innovative digital marketing campaigns with search engines, affiliates, and online partners
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
- Proficient in MS Office & analytics tools especially Facebook, Google certified preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, team player
- Organized, Multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects within a time frame.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details
- Excellent English & Communication skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Data Visualization
- Google Analytics & Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), Develop & implement a SM strategy for each.
- Strategize, implement, measure & manage all digital marketing campaigns, Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing operations. Provide updates, alerts and reports on campaigns’ performance
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to website, retargeting
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to website.
- Implement effective AdWords campaigns, paid search, SEO and PPC strategies
- Data mining, CRM & email marketing
Kalibrr is the fastest growing, trusted job search platform in the Philippines. It is uniquely positioned as a recruiting partner, leveraging its vast talent marketplace with nearly half a million active job seekers. Kalibrr also provides other services such as employer branding and headhunting called Kalibrr Career Services (KCS). Kalibrr Career Services is a recruiting partner of various clients in different industries focused in delivering high-quality pre-screened job seekers.