Digital Marketing Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 86% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Media & Communications
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- TV Shop HQ, 820 JP Rizal St., Makati, Philippines
What we’re looking for:
- Are you a Digital Marketing guru who can help rocket TVShop’s online shopping to the next level ?
- Are you a Marketing “All Rounder” who can manage & analyze everything “Digital” from Social Media to eCommerce & CRM ?
- Are you ready for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic, international team ?
Graduate of a 4-year Marketing/Business/IT related course
At least 3 years hands-on experience in a similar digital marketing role within a corporate or agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter advertising
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Proven experience creating, launching, and measuring effective, innovative digital marketing campaigns with search engines, affiliates, and online partners
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
- Proficient in MS Office & analytics tools especially Facebook, Google certified preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, team player
- Organized, Multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects within a time frame.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details
- Excellent English & Communication skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Required Skills
- Data Visualization
- Google Analytics & Adwords
- Facebook Ads
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TV Shop Philippines, a multi-media, TV & Online Shopping company needs a DIGITAL MARKETING ROCK STAR
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), Develop & implement a SM strategy for each.
- Strategize, implement, measure & manage all digital marketing campaigns, Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing operations. Provide updates, alerts and reports on campaigns’ performance
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to website, retargeting
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to website.
- Implement effective AdWords campaigns, paid search, SEO and PPC strategies
- Data mining, CRM & email marketing