- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 30 minutes ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Doña Soledad Ave. Ext. Better Living, Parañaque, Philippines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Industrial Engineering and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Can drive a fourwheel vehicle with valid Driver's License
1. Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
2. Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers.
3. Prepares cost estimates by studying plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers.
4. Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
5. Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
6. Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
7. Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
8. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
9. Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus