Expired in 5 days
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and sales revenue targets within established CPA and ROI constraints
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across paid search, social media and affiliate marketing channels
- Managing needs for ongoing business and scoping requirements for new initiatives, including: bid management, keyword research and strategy, copy development, site and landing page optimization
- Drive acquisition performance by leading strategic development of holistic end-to-end marketing experiences across the digital journey, including keyword, ad copy, social media and landing page creative strategies.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on organic search engine marketing with a deep understanding of SEO best practices. Leverage SEM data to identify SEO opportunities.
- Strategically expand network of affiliates/publishers that will deliver strong incremental traffic and sales to Kalibrr while maintaining brand standards
- Develop, launch and manage ongoing affiliate marketing programs, as well as promotional programs during key selling periods, ensuring desired ROI and revenue results.
- Assist in development and management of a long-term roadmap for site enhancements and content development to improve search rankings and drive traffic
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to build reports and summarize data in meaningful way for the goals of the business
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines. Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a strong need to convey statuses clearly and succinctly to a wide range of cross-functional audiences
- Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally
- Team player who is results-oriented and has the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rukan Permata Senayan, Jl. Tentara Pelajar, Grogol Utara, Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12210, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.