Business Development Associate
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 49% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 38 minutes ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Kalibrr Technology Ventures, Inc., Makati, Philippines
- Four-year BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years experience in direct sales and business development, preferably in B2B environment
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to set sales vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, and creatively support business cases for clients
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a “get things done” attitude
- Experience in sales for technical, cloud, infrastructure products a plus
- Knowledge of sales principles and best practices in freemium, SaaS, inside sales, B2B environments is a plus
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join the Kalibrr Solutions team in Makati to identify and help develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s services
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s services
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities
- Contribute as an active participant in the Kalibrr company management team to help set company direction and strategy
We offer a chance to work with an amazing team and change lives. We’re a small company, and we believe that everyone in the company is working together to create an awesome product, so everyone has a chance to weigh in and take part in mission-critical decisions.
We’re a small startup based in Makati and QC. We’re the first Philippine startup to enter the YCombinator program, and we’ve managed to accumulate 1.9 million USD in investment funding. We’ve been featured in a few publications, like Inquirer, The Huffington Post, and Rappler.
We’re trying to transform the recruitment process by streamlining it and tying the hiring decision to the actual skills of each candidate. We do so by giving each candidate an assessment tailored to each candidate’s skills, and then use machine learning algorithms to predict each candidate’s suitability for the job at hand.