Customer Success Advocate
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Your role as Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is to deliver success and satisfaction to existing customers by serving as a friend, partner, and consultant. The CSA focuses on driving platform usage and adoption of its portfolio of customers. The main areas of the role are training, account management, renewals, and industry (recruiting) consulting.
Using your skills you will ensure the client’s utilization of Kalibrr and its products are maximized. You will also ensure continued growth and retention of your assigned portfolio by managing the renewal process for each.
As a Kalibrr CSA you should enjoy interfacing with clients and have a passion for conversation and communication. Excellent problem-solving prowess is also a plus. A CSA is also tech-savvy and must be comfortable with acquiring even more technical knowledge.
Do you fit the profile?
If you have a background or interest in training, recruiting and account management, sales or communication, we encourage you to apply!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Execute and monitor customer health and adoption for a portfolio of clients through recruiter SaaS/platform training and on-boarding.
- Coordinate customer onboarding activities.
- Track and document progress and results from action plans and follow escalation procedures as needed.
- Track, triage, and communicate to internal stakeholders on customer issues.
- Conduct research on clients' recruitment and sourcing needs and assist them in achieving hiring needs by recommending appropriate Kalibrr services and products.
- Prepare internal reports that provide an understanding of the Health of the Customer.
- Work closely with Account/Project Managers in reporting during Quarterly Business Reviews and meeting business renewal and retention targets.
- Ensure retention of existing clients in a given portfolio
- Drive growth of portfolio through upsells & cross-sells
- Facilitate renewal sales process for accounts on portfolio
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Experience talking to or dealing with customers
- Experience or interest in recruitment/HR is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- High customer empathy.
- Highly personable, analytical, and creative.
- Highly organized and has a keen eye for details.
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner and can quickly adapt to changes.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Flexible hours (have the option to work from home once a week)
- Great startup culture
- Enjoy working in an environment that encourages you to constantly learn and make an impact
- Get to work with an innovative team in one of the biggest startups in the Philippines today
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.