Kalibrr is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Finance and Accounting Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance and accounting, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prepare and maintain financial records and reports, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Perform account reconciliations and assist with month-end and year-end close processes.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports for management and stakeholders.
- Ensure that tax reporting and monthly / quarterly / annually tax billing payments are in accordance with applicable government regulations.
- Review and process invoices and expense reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct financial analysis and provide recommendations to improve financial performance and efficiency.
- Assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Performs salary calculations for employees.
- Provide support to the finance and accounting team, as needed.
- Prepares government remittances related to employees’ salaries on a monthly basis
- Prepares final pay calculation of resigned employees
- Able to manually compute for employee compensation and benefits, during payroll system outage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets.
- Proven experience as payroll officer and with payroll systems is required
- Experience with accounting software (Xero) and ERP systems is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.