This is not your run-of-the-mill internship. As a B2B Marketing intern, you will get to work on actual marketing campaigns and strategies that will impact the company. We will provide you an exciting and comprehensive experience where you will work and learn constantly as a member of the marketing team. We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in marketing and communications, then you’re exactly the intern we’re looking for!
- Help to assist in planning, implementation, marketing channels - social media, email marketing, partnerships.
- Manage timeline & execution for sponsorships and partnerships events such as webinars, etc.
- Develop social media campaigns that capitalize on current trends, ideas, and memes while also considering the needs of the company
- Contribute to content creation for the company’s social media accounts and blogs
- Provide necessary support across the marketing team as needed
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid internship
- Dedication and proactiveness to contribute ideas and provide solutions
- Have understanding and/or appreciation of Marketing and Communications
- Strong individual contributor but an equally strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have great organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative, and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home