Kalibrr (YC W13) is a recruitment platform that helps 1,000+ employers to connect, engage and hire from our community of over 5M white-collar professionals. We've helped startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as Apple, Coca-Cola, Google and Unilever, to collectively hire 500,000+ talents in SE Asia - leveraging our AI-recommendations, online assessments, and advanced recruiter tools to achieve recruitment success. We are on a mission to scale globally and working with the best calibre of people to make it happen.
We are looking for a Brand Manager with a passion for innovation and social impact, who will foster Kalibrr into a global leader in recruitment technology helping overseas companies build world-class teams in SE Asia.
Our ideal Brand Manager should be able to relate to other roles on many different levels. They should have the following skills to build an atmosphere of creative development and brand success:
- Act as the central Brand lead on priority brand initiatives and brand management functions.
- Developing custom marketing and advertising strategies
- Overseeing social media accounts and ensure brand consistency
- Writing pitches, blog posts and articles
- Manage all Brand Team communications: Own all brand comms channels and comms roadmaps, host brand office hours and build out / deliver on global brand announcements.
- Making decisions about the cost of branding and analyzing trends in customer spending
- Collaborate with the Brand Program Manager to oversee and actively manage the delivery of Brand team projects and programs on time and on budget — from strategy to execution
- Interface and guide cross-functional teams and disciplines involved in a Brand program / project, including creative, strategy, production, media and more.
- 3+ working as a Brand Manager (or comparable experience) in B2B or tech or Saas Company
- Proven experience building and delivering on integrated brand programs and managing brand tools, processes and assets
- Experience in mounting events and getting partnerships and sponsors for events
- Proven ability to think strategically while delivering against project briefs
- Strong team orientation , excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with people in diverse functional areas.
- Proven experience working with executives and with cross-functional teams
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home