- Assist facilitating Telegram group for marketing events.
- Help send invites to relevant potential participants via the Kalibrr platform to take part in activities during working hours.
- Answer questions from participants regarding the webinar session and the job registration process in the Telegram group during working hours.
- Remind participants of events that will be running during working hours according to the template and the time that will be given.
- Help participants if they experience difficulties, such as entering the Zoom room, filling out attendance forms, to filling out feedback forms.
- Remind the participants to fill out the registration form and give feedback according to the template that will be given.
- Help distribute various documents or information that need to be advised to participants from Kalibrr Indonesia during working hours.
- Maintain a positive atmosphere in the Telegram group. Facilitators have the right to give warnings to participants who do not maintain comfort, even to remove them from the group.
- Strong administration and coordination skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.