As a Kalibrr Business Operations, you will have an opportunity to help manage Kalibrr Indonesia’s Finance, HR, and Legal. It's a rare opportunity where you will learn how to run and manage your own business. By being Kalibrr's business operation team, you will have the opportunity to earn the working experience of a real-life MBA. You will:
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Recruit, manage, and develop exceptional talent, and foster a working culture that encourages challenging assumptions
- Assist the external auditor in the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports (P&L, Cashflow Statement, etc.)
- Work with data source providers and technology/operations teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated, and timely
- Work with the external tax consultant to provide accurate monthly and annual tax reporting.
- Organize company online events, gatherings, meetups.
- Implement the KPIs for our employees as well as improving talent management.
- Manage employees' learning and career development.
- Work with payroll consultant to manage employee's payroll
- Manage and lead one finance associate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- have experience managing people
- Preferably graduates who are coming from a business/ economics/ management background. But other backrounds are welcome to apply.
- Preferably experience hire from audit/ tax/ business or financial consulting company.
- A true problem solver at heart with superior analytical prowess
- Organized and has a keen eye for details
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- A fast learner and can quickly adapt to changes
- Experience or interest in HR talent is preferred
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance