Quality Assurance Intern
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
Kalibrr is looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to help us catch bugs on our platform before our users catch them for us. As a Quality Assurance Intern, you’ll be planning out testing scenarios to try to break our platform, and then executing those testing scenarios. You’ll also be in charge of creating, managing, and executing manual test cases for the Kalibrr platform, and potentially bringing in external vendors to help in testing. Ultimately, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our product managers, designers, and developers to build a high-quality product used by hundreds of thousands of users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with stakeholders to find bugs and broken flows before they hit production
- Work with stakeholders and designers to create test plans as features are specified.
- Work with developers to test features as they are created.
- Perform exploratory analysis to mitigate bugs or broken flows due to edge cases.
- Ensure that releases are up to specifications by working with stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing.
- Create and manage manual test cases for the Kalibrr platform.
This job post is for pooling for the next batch of interns. Hiring date: March 2023
- Fresh graduate or currently taking a degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings