- Assist recruitment process by prioritizing Great Candidate principle.
- Assist to help contract for all new joiners.
- Ensure Onboarding processes for employees are in accordance with Company’s regulations.
- Implement a Learning and Development program for all employees.
- Analyze and give recommendations of analysis results for increasing employee’s engagement.
- Implement an engagement program for all employees.
- Assist implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) HR Company.
- Maintain social media Company’s employer branding
- Manage work laptop dan any onboarding requirement
- Support entire Business Operation teams in daily activities and administrative task
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid internship
- Final year student from reputable university or fresh graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and relevant software.
- Strong initiative
- Can join the internship program for at least 12 months
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.