As a Mobile App Intern, you’ll be given projects with the same level of impact and accountability as a regular employee. You’ll be able to work with and learn from our team of top-ranking developers. They will serve as mentors, peers, and close friends during your stay at Kalibrr. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work with our diverse and modern stack, starring technologies.
- You'll be given a series of tasks involving mobile app development and/or data analysis. The tasks will be progressively more difficult, with the expectation that you'll be learning on-the-go, with references and guidance provided.
- Available for at least 1 year
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid internship
- You are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- You can communicate complex ideas and processes, simply and concisely
- You love collaboration, attention to detail, and solving problems
- Familiar with or interest in Mobile App development (Android, iOs, or both)
- You’ll spend most of your time coding, so you’ll need to be able to write (or quickly learn to write) elegant, efficient, and maintainable code.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home