Looking for a highly motivated, analytically minded individual to help the organization make smart business decisions. The Financial Analyst will support the organization with reporting, forecasting, budgeting, strategic thinking and ad-hoc analysis as required.
As a member of Kalibrr’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trending future specifications, etc. on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
- Planning and budgeting: participate in annual planning and budgeting cycle in line with corporate and business requirements
- Analysis and modeling of business unit to include all bookings/revenue reporting, expense analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Supports revenue analysis, operating expense analysis, and business case development for key initiatives
- Assists in the month end close review, ensuring that accruals are accurate and complete on Xero. Provides input for the monthly review of expenses and capital to budget and forecast, and explain variances with operational analytics and insight to assigned business unit leadership and the finance group
- Proactively drive analysis on key trends and drivers behind the trends we are seeing in the results by preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management
- Partner with internal product and functional leaders to push financial modeling of investment opportunities
- Link business strategy to financial reporting, KPIs, and goal setting
- A Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- 1+ years of FP&A, banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- A strong understanding of financial accounting and 3-statement financial models
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with the ability to summarize analyses thoughtfully
- High level of maturity, an exceptional work ethic and strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility with little guidance
- Resourceful and able to work with changing priorities and incomplete data
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance