Kalibrr (YC W13) is a recruitment platform that helps 1,000+ employers to connect, engage and hire from our community of over 5M white-collar professionals. We've helped startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as Apple, Coca-Cola, Google and Unilever, to collectively hire 500,000+ talents in SE Asia - leveraging our AI-recommendations, online assessments, and advanced recruiter tools to achieve recruitment success. We are on a mission to scale globally and working with the best calibre of people to make it happen.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a passion for innovation and social impact, who will foster Kalibrr into a global leader in recruitment technology helping overseas companies build world-class teams in SE Asia.
Our ideal candidate has experience leading a variety of digital marketing projects end-to-end including brand, organic, paid ads, email, influencer, and affiliate campaigns. You will be overseeing a marketing program with B2B and B2C initiatives.
- Define and Drive Marketing Strategy. Actively define, prioritize and execute our marketing strategy, including selecting appropriate channels, timing, and resource/budget allocation. Establish key metrics/goals and run structured tests to measure and report marketing success.
- Building Brand Awareness. Define and distinguish Kalibrr’s position and voice in the market with creative strategies that increase sales funnel activity at a high and consistent velocity. Refine the company website, digital and physical collateral, tools, and messaging.
- Grow and Develop Team. Build and mentor a high-performance team which includes a lead generation/nurture associate and marketing coordinator. Refine team roles and responsibilities; monitor and provide direction and feedback on content development and performance metrics. Direct and oversee digital marketing agencies.
- Collaborate. Develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy in collaboration with Kalibrr’s Sales and Product teams. This includes analysis of market opportunities, customer personas, customer journey, and product positioning. Leverage market analysis to continuously refine roadmap and to maintain pulse on market movement.
- Enhance Our Culture. Maintain a strong, cohesive and collaborative culture across our teams. Focus on continuous improvement of marketing planning and communication internally and externally. Promote diversity, equity and inclusion across the organization.
- 2+ years of hands-on product marketing experience. Experience in marketing enterprise SaaS using marketing automation tools is preferred.
- Experience with SEO, blogging, webinars, LinkedIn ads, Google ads, case studies
- Experience defining, driving, and managing a high-performing marketing strategy
- Self-starter, problem-solver, history of building/leading great marketing teams
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home