Internal Audit Head
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaBCC House, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
PT BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA (“Bank”) was initially established as PT Fuji Bank International Indonesia. Bank Mizuho has vision to be the “first choice” Corporate Bank that provides the best quality solutions. Bank Mizuho has adopted a new slogan, “One Mizuho: Building the future with you”, to indicate our commitment to become “The most trusted fnancial services group with a global presence and a broad customer base, contributing to the prosperity of the world, Asia and Japan”.
- Manage Internal Audit Department and maintain proper audit execution activities based on internal policies and procedures, SPFAIB, sound / best practices of internal audit of bank.
- Prepare Annual Audit Plan and obtain the approval from PD then report it to BOC and Internal Audit Committee.
- Oversee and supervise the evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control structure and the achievement of the main objectives of internal control (such objectives include adequacy of risk management, efficiency and effectiveness of business operations, reliability of financial reports, and compliance with laws/regulation and internal rules).
- Review and approve the individual audit program, audit report and follow-up audit finding/recommendation report.
- Submit the audit report to PD and BOC including Internal Audit Committee with a copy to Compliance Director, prepare a report on the Implementation and Main Results of Internal Audit to be submitted to the Authorities, and prepare a report on every audit finding predicted endangering bank’s business continuity that shall be immediately submitted to the Authorities with PD and BOC acknowledgement.
- Establish, review and revise Audit Policy & Procedures and Audit Charter and other relevant manuals or guidance.
- Manage internal audit documents.
- Supervise the special audit assignment and request by PD or BOC.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as member of Credit Policy Committee as regulated in BMI Policy/Procedure and prevailing regulations.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as member of Risk Management Committee as regulated in BMI’s Policy and prevailing regulations.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as Internet Mail Auditor as part of the function of the appointed Information Manager as regulated in BMI Policy and procedures for Information Control
- Coordinate and handling matters related to the correspondence / communication with local authorities, external auditors and other external parties.
- Coach and train subordinates to maximize their capabilities in assigned tasks.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Min. 12 years proven working experiences as auditor banking
- Strong leadership and strong analytical thinking
- Have good knowledge in Transactional Banking Activities such as Forfaiting, derivative products, etc.
- Preferably has good knowledge on Governance, particularly the independence issues, i.e. the difference between branch banking vs joint venture bank (under PT).
- Preferably has a proven audit experience in Banking Operations, Credit review, liquidity, Business, Finance and Accounting, Finance Crime compliance, and Information Technology
- Required language(s): English
- Has experience in cooperation with regional offices in terms of regulation and cooperation in Audit activities
- Having experience as Internal Auditor in Accounting Public Firm (KAP - EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG) would be an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Position Allowance, Grade/Title Allowance
- Auditing and Compliance
- Internal Audit
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara astra, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav 5 Jakarta
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.