Data Warehouse Engineer
- Makati, PhilippinesBCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Data Warehouse Engineer will work with DW Manager, OLTP Engineers, OLAP Engineers, BI/Data Analyst, to name the few, to extract data from data warehouse databases and related systems for DW infrastructure development. The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The Data Engineer will support database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout analytics ongoing projects.
- Extract and transform data for reporting purposes
- Hep Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Work with stakeholders including the Engineering and Analytic teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools to support business informational technology process
- Work with the data analytics team to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Moderate knowledge of Google BigQuery, PostGRES, Python
- Moderate skill in visualization tools and Online Transaction Processing system such as JIRA, Metabase, Tableau or similar tools
- Moderate skills with MS Office, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and mathematical skills, and sound judgment
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Engage with multiple divisions and systems related to lead generation, sales and marketing data, and build pipelines into our Data Warehouse and Operational Data Stores.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.