- To create interactive experiences using websites/microsites, mobile application designs, email campaigns, online banner advertising, Linkedin and other social application designs in line with the business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with another stakeholder team to ensure design is executed as required.
- Communicate and liaise with both internal and external partners to ensure on the design completion.
- Initiate concept and explore various design solutions.
- Establish creative standards, style guides, color palettes, and web templates.
- Precisely communicate the designs and present creatively to the management.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Fine Arts, or related field preferred.
- Experience with B2B Communication Visual Material. From Agency is preferred.
- Excellence sense of creativity and great Visual Communicator.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Confident understanding of the print industry and production process.
- Strong typography, information hierarchy and layout skills reflected in portfolio of work.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, establish priorities and consistently meet required deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with careful attention to detail and organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Infographic Design
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.