Kalibrr Indonesia is now looking for a new talent to join our amazing team! With rapidly-growing environment and great working culture, we believe working with us will give you a different set of experiences for you to grow.
As a Content Writer Intern, you will have a chance to empower our clients and fellow recruiter through your writing. You will have a chance to represent Kalibrr to inspire our clients and fellow recruiters through your writing. Therefore, this would be a perfect chance for you to improve your writing skills as high as possible.
Your main task and responsibilities in this role would be:
- Write blog content for Enterprise Growth and Talent Growth division - 3 to 5 blog contents per week
- Conduct research to support writing idea
- Last year university student or fresh graduate who can work as a full time intern
- Good command of English and Indonesian in both oral and written communication
- Having your own creative and persuasive writing style that is fun yet professional
- Ability to work hard under low supervision
- Data driven and ability to interpret data
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- WeWork Revenue Tower 25th floor, Jln Jend. Sudirman kav 52-53, SCBD
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.