Candidate Experience Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesBCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a Candidate Experience Associate, your focus is to ensure that all our applicants would have an awesome journey from application to onboarding!
- Own Kalibrr’s internal hiring for all teams and departments with a focus on Kalibrr Philippines
- Create unparalleled, end-to-end recruitment experience for prospective Kalibrr employees from sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates for various technical and non-technical positions.
- Create and publish job posts via Kalibr ATS, keeping it in tip-top shape
- Conduct initial interview and schedule interviews for hiring team [phone call, online, and on-sites]
- Increase talent pipelines by using multiple channels, databases and other sources
- Create, build, and own the on-boarding program
- Prepare onboarding kits, collect employment requirements, and conduct new hire onboarding session
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all employee data.
- Strong ability to interact professionally with candidates at all levels
- High customer empathy.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Highly organized and has a keen eye for details.
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner and can quickly adapt to changes.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.