- Perform research and data mining on the economy, industries, and specific companies.
- Perform analysis on financial information and prepare insightful recommendations based on this.
- Compile financial models and provide valuation analysis, as well as conduct in-depth data analysis to formulate actionable ideas.
- Work in conjunction with various professional advisors.
- Identify and solicit prospective investors and buyers for mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of the Firm's services; approaching clients in an organised and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in the prioritisation and completion of tasks.
- Support managers/directors on project managing Corporate Finance transactions.
Our client's professionals provide full range of financial advisory services, from market and economic analysis, investment appraisals, financial modelling and analysis, strategic corporate reviews and business planning, business valuations, acquisitions and disposals/M&A Support, through to capital structuring, debt and equity raising across all industry sectors.
We are looking for experienced candidates to join our client's team. Take the opportunity to interact with a diverse range of clients and develop yourself.
- Relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance, financial and management consulting, private equity, venture capital or in-house M&A activities.
- Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background especially in corporate finance/ transaction deals will be preferred.
- For a Manager: Minimum six years’ of relevant experience
- For a Senior Manager: Minimum eight years’ of relevant experience
- A university degree preferably majoring in Accounting, Finance.
- Strong financial modelling, report writing, analytical and data-processing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Critical Thinking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.