Associate Data Scientist / AI Engineer
- Makati, PhilippinesBCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Associate Data Scientist is responsible in proactively exploring and generating new insights from the product and business operations. The role is also expected to understand all internal data sources and perform external data augmentation as needed. The Associate Data Scientist is expected to work with the ETL Engineer, Product Managers, Business Heads, among others. Key contributions from this role include timely delivery of in-depth and accurate business reports, robust forecasts, and relevant insights. Business as usual for this role is to regularly explore the data for any insights that could generate potential business value, e.g., early detection of anomalies, segmentation of customer cohorts with strong upsell potential, marketing channel that generates the best ROI for a specific type of campaign, etc.
- Analyse business metrics and perform forecasting analysis.
- Develop predictive models on key operational metrics such as customer churn/renewal.
- Generate reports for key stakeholders and provide business recommendations evidenced with data and analysis.
- Develop algorithms and pipeline that enable scalable data cleaning.
- Regularly monitor performance business indicators and generate new ones as needed.
- Explore the data sources for valuable insights that can generate added business value.
- Must be proficient in any programming language, preferably in Python.
- Can write SQL queries and preferably has a working experience with Google BigQuery.
- Understands when to use certain machine learning models over other models.
- Must send their data science portfolio, github, or google colab notebook.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.