Business Operations Intern
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaScbd, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
As a Kalibrr Business Operation Intern you will have an opportunity to help manage Kalibrr Indonesia’s Finance, HR, and Legal. It's a rare opportunity where you will learn how to run and manage your own business. You will:
- Supporting the company in our Recruitment process: manage job post, shortlist, invite, and schedule candidates.
- Making sure that the company's Employee Master Data is updated regularly.
- Helping with employees' travel arrangements.
- Supporting and managing company's internal events such as monthly meeting, training, outing, and other engagements activities with satisfaction level of 80%.
- Follow up pending invoices and send new invoices to clients.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Students/graduates with all majors are welcome to apply.
- Able to work as a full-time intern for minimum 3 months.
- A true problem solver at heart.
- Organized and has a keen eye for details.
- Willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- A fast learner and can quickly adapt to changes.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- MS Office
- Continuous Learning
- Employee Relations
- Attention to Detail
- Events Management
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Scbd, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.