B2B Community and Social Media Growth
- East Jakarta, IndonesiaEast Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
You’ll design branding campaigns (both paid and organic), conduct media buying across digital channels, craft social media posts, manage our offline and online communities, identify and engage influencers, optimize social media metrics, and organize&managing community events
1. Social Media Management
- Execute and optimize the publishing of online blog and resources content to the social media
- Design, execute, optimize social media and content campaigns (organic and paid) in order to support branding efforts
- Generate amazing creative and fun content in conjunction with Kalibrr brands and other teams (enterprise partner, talent growth)
- Create strategic paid social media campaigns to support organic efforts and compliment demand-gen.
- Continually test posting and content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching and engaging various segments of our target audiences
2. Community Engagement and Development
- Engage in conversations in all relevant forums and community groups
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monitor social media platforms and discussion forums to engage in conversation
- Responsible for organizing and managing regular (monthly and quarterly) event with HR and Recruiter community as well as creating evaluation report
- Seek opportunities to engage the communities to understand the needs and stay up to date with current recruitment topics
- Ensure Kalibrr community members are growth respectively and Kalibrr community are well known across industries
3. Social Media Monitoring
- Use social listening tools to generate insights, fuel social conversation
- Be Kalibrr’s eyes and ears through social listening to know what is happening and what people are talking about.
- Bachelor Degree from marketing, PR, or relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, social media, and community development in B2B organization from technologies, software or digital agencies companies would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Experience building social media strategy for a B2B brand. Executing on that strategy, and reporting results.
- Experience with organic and paid channels on LinkedIn and Twitter; and social management tools (ex. Hubspot, Pardot, Hootsuite, Buffer)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience in engaging and managing offline and online community
- Experience in organizing and managing event with up to 150 participants is a plus
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.