Kalibrr Youth Ambassador - Philippines
- Makati, PhilippinesBCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
Kalibrr is one of the fastest-growing recruitment tech platform in Southeast Asia with over 2M job seekers. The Manila team is looking for Kalibrr Youth Ambassadors who embody the Kalibrr career-driven mindset and will represent Kalibrr at their respective schools. At the end of their term as Youth Ambassadors, Kalibrr will sponsor a full-year academic scholarship for the most impactful Youth Ambassador.
With presence in Manila, Jakarta, and Vietnam, you will be part of a globally-competitive company that is at the center of the tech startup scene in the Philippines and be part of our mission to connect millions to jobs.
As a Kalibrr Youth Ambassador, you will:
- Represent Kalibrr at your school, and at school events where Kalibrr will be present
- Embody the Kalibrr values and be the figure of a career-oriented student leader
- Engage in an active process of building partnerships with your administration, student council and student organizations.
- Participate in Kalibrr events and programs from planning to execution
- Increase Kalibrr’s presence at their respective campuses through campus events
- Be part of the team that develops branding strategies to be used in University/School-wide promotions
- Participate in and/or organize Focus Group Discussions to suit current student needs
- Promote Kalibrr in your social media accounts
- Create content (blog article or vlog) about the Kalibrr Youth Ambassador experience which will be posted on the official Kalibrr Career Advice Blog and social media accounts
Benefits and Perks
- Bursting with creative juices? Work on your own project at Kalibrr and see how your initiative will help drive user growth and overall success.
- Expand your network. Meet the team behind the startup and learn about the functions of each department. Hear from CEO/Life Guru Paul Rivera over lunch :)
- Learn from the best. Participate in workshops and training programs on startups, operations, finance and more.
- Youth Ambassadors will have exclusive invites to Kalibrr events and have the chance to be sent to industry gatherings
- By the end of the program, we will award the most impactful Youth Ambassador a one-year academic scholarship
- Undergraduate student
- Must be in their 3rd year
- Prefer students taking any of the courses below:
- Business Administration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English and Tagalog)
- Active in student organizations and always takes initiative in joining events
- Student Council
- Extra-curricular Organizations
- Co-curricular Organizations
- Social media savvy
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Scholarship Grant
- Be mentored by Kalibrr Executives & Managers
- Work Experience
- Skill development
- Tap Kalibrr's Startup Network
- And Kalibrr Swag!
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Events Management
- Design Creation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.