Kalibrr Indonesia is giving you a chance to empower fellow jobseekers! As a Talent Growth Intern, you will get experience in creating marketing plan and strategy that will affect the company and fellow jobseekers. We will provide you a comprehensive professional experiences and marketing skills improvement where you definitely will learn a lot and improve yourself.
We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in brand, marketing, and communications, then you’re exactly the intern we’re looking for!
- Assist in planning, implementation, and analysis of different marketing channels - social media, email marketing, and print.
- Assist in planning, implementation, documentation, and writing post-event reports for Scale-Up Your Career events and other job seekers events
- Conduct research on job seekers for lead generation/market development efforts
- Develop social media campaigns that capitalize on current trends, ideas, and memes while also considering the needs of the jobseekers
- Contribute to content creation for the company’s social media accounts and blogs
- Conduct market research regarding the recruitment industry, job seekers, and employers
- Attend and assist in career fairs and other jobseekers related events.
- Provide necessary support across the talent growth team as needed
- Dedication and proactiveness to contribute ideas and provide solutions
- Solid understanding and appreciation of Branding, Marketing, and Communications
- Strong invididual contributor but an equally strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have great organization skills, attention to detail, initiative, and willingness to learn
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Content Writing
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Events Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.