- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Kickstart Ventures, 55 Paseo de Roxas Ave., cor. Buendia Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Four-year BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years experience in direct sales and business development, preferably in B2B environment
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to set sales vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, and creatively support business cases for clients
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a “get things done” attitude
- Experience in sales for technical, cloud, infrastructure products a plus
- Knowledge of sales principles and best practices in freemium, SaaS, inside sales, B2B environments is a plus
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Business Development Operations.
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s services.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s services.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Contribute as an active participant in the Kalibrr company management team to help set company direction and strategy.
Measures of Success
- Number of pre-qualified leads converted to sales
- Month-over-month revenue growth
- Average order size
- Gross margin
- Average order size per sale
Kalibrr is a rapidly growing startup in the recruitment and sourcing space with more than 5,000 customers worldwide. Kalibrr's vision is to connect talent to opportunity at scale. We want to help people get jobs and companies to find the right talent at the volume and velocity they need. For jobseekers, we’ve built a product that helps match them with job opportunities. For companies, we’ve built a platform that takes care of their recruiting from sourcing, assessment, and selection. Kalibrr was the first startup in the Philippines to be accepted in the Y Combinator program in Silicon Valley in 2013 and counts Omidyar Network, Kickstart Ventures, Learn Capital, and Wavemaker DFJ as investors.