This position reports to the Head of Country Sales | Philippines
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s services.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s services.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Contribute as an active participant in the Kalibrr company management team to help set company direction and strategy.
Measures of Success
- Number of pre-qualified leads converted to sales
- Month-over-month revenue growth
- Average order size
- Gross margin
- Average order size per sale
- Four-year BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years experience in direct sales and business development, preferably in B2B environment
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to set sales vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, and creatively support business cases for clients
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a “get things done” attitude
- Experience in sales for technical, cloud, infrastructure products a plus
- Knowledge of sales principles and best practices in freemium, SaaS, inside sales, B2B environments is a plus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kickstart Ventures, 55 Paseo de Roxas Ave., cor. Buendia Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.