- South Jakarta, IndonesiaWeWork Revenue Tower, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Marketing Producer oversees the overall projects and campaigns within the Marketing department. What we are looking for is someone who is an expert in executing projects in a fast-paced working environment and is responsible in reviewing all deliverables to ensure they meet client's overall strategies and objectives.
- Works with members of the Marketing department to support the execution of their responsibilities.
- Plan, outlines and deploys necessary resources to produce the deliverables of members of the Marketing department.
- Provides support to media planning & buying, as well as, annual and go-to-market planning.
- Works with members of the Marketing department to develop comprehensive project plans that outline the execution of critical steps and initiatives required to produce client deliverables.
- The ability to identify and bring new industry trends and tools to the department.
- Schedules and leads meetings and client interviews to determine business requirements.
- Evaluates production feasibility, and solution paths for strategic and creative ideas.
- Develops and manages multiple, comprehensive project schedules to meet targeted deadlines in a fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Help gather materials, insights etc. and logistics for agency strategic sessions and client workshops.
- Organizes and sets clear expectations for all project tasks, requirements, and deliverables and hold project team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Generates estimates and finalizes project costs to ensure all deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Leads Marketing team meetings in setting the agenda, providing appropriate materials in advance of meetings and ensuring to-dos and next steps are set and followed.
- Maintain vendor relationships and source multiple internal and external resources, such as specialty vendors, freelancers, production partners, and other fulfillment counterparts as needed by the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field preferred.
- Understanding of Agile and/or Waterfall Project Management methods preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with working with project management systems and tools.
- Experience working within an integrated marketing agency required; knowledge of advertising, digital, creative and public relations functions preferred.
- Knowledge of employer branding is preferred.
- Strong negotiation, budgeting and conflict management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.