Client Success Consultant - Indonesia
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaScbd, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conduct research on clients' recruitment and sourcing needs
- Drive retention, growth, and renewals among our client base by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Understand client outcomes by communicating with clients, analyse client health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback from clients.
- Represent the voice of the client to provide input into every core product process
- Collaborate with the product and development team to set up or configure our platform as per clients’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by clients
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new client and the training of the Kalibrr platform
- Provide insights to clients to ensure that clients get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our client base
The Client Success Consultant will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role. Preferably 2-3 years Customer Success or Account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Engineering) to drive the success of clients
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Extensive experience with Excel / Google Sheets is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Comfort in a startup environment, one who can move in a dynamic environment
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Scbd, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.