- Makati, Philippines2nd Floor, BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As Kalibrr’s Finance Manager, you will be responsible in overseeing the financial activities of our companies in the Philippines. You will assist Management in making financial decisions and provide recommendations based on sound financial and business analysis. You will work closely with the Executives and Head of Departments in implementing company policies and respond to concerns relating to Finance and Accounting matters. You will build and manage the day to day responsibilities of Kalibrr’s accounting and finance teams.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, treasury, financial controls, and other transactions
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Executives and Department Heads to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports to be presented to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients
- Provides top management with monthly financial and operating statements to allow review of the company’s financial status.
- Works closely with various department heads in meeting their budgetary restrictions.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Oversee month-end closing process. Ensure transactions for the months are completely captured and recorded in the books. Accounts for revenue and costs/expenses that needs to be accrued.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Ensure that billing and collection schedules are adhered to and vendor terms are maximized to support operational requirements. Maintain banking relationships
- Lead and ensure compliance with statutory annual audit process and tax reporting. Liaise with auditors and tax consultants. Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Monthly P/L reconciliation to ensure sales, purchases and costs are captured in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for improving financial controls and accounting procedures to ensure full compliance with Philippines’s regulations and reporting standards
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to Philippines government financial compliance matters such as VAT reporting, BIR reporting, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Finance Manager or similar capacity
- Certified Public Accountant in the Philippines
- Preferred experience in global companies operating in PH
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical and proficient with various types of software
- Experience collaborating with other members of a management team
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor, BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.