- San Juan, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
- Oversees timely reporting of all relevant Company financial information on a periodic basis; he or she ensures that management receives these reports regularly which serve as basis in coming up with effective management decision.
- Responsible in ensuring compliance to all governmental reportorial requirements.
- Assists and supports the General Manager and Controller towards the achievement of the departments and corporate medium and long-term goals of the company. (Budget monitoring)
- Implements reliable, complete and accurate financial reports and records.
- Budget monitoring and control.
Detailed Job Description
- Implements reliable, complete and accurate financial reports and records by:
- Ensuring that the management is provided financial statements with supporting schedules and analysis.
- Ensuring that all liabilities and obligations of the company (trade, tax, statutory, etc.) are processed on time.
- Ensuring preparation and submission of the annual audited financial statements.
- Effective safekeeping and systematic record-keeping of financial records.
- Ensuring compliance to governmental and statutory regulations.
- Oversees effective and timely posting of transactions in the accounting system on their corresponding chart of accounts and balance sheets to produce the needed financial reports needed for business and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates the internal accounting controls and institutes plans and programs to achieve a well-balanced internal control system.Oversees year-end taxation reports to ensure that the Company complies with legal and governmental requirements. Liaises and represents in matters concerning taxation, external audit, municipal permit and licenses and BIR examination.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of tax and financial studies required by the management and develops alternatives to further guide in the decision making process.
- Coordinates with independent external auditors with regards to periodic audit schedules.
- Ensures integrity of financial reports and proper handling of confidential information.
- Designs, reviews and recommends modification in the accounting system in coordination with system provider and ensures the adherence of the system to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversees cycle and annual physical counts of inventories which includes finished goods, raw materials and traded items. Reports inventory variances in a timely and accurate manner and provided needed analysis.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize accounting operations towards the attainment of overall business objectives.
- Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated into action.
- Can handle extreme pressure
- Must be willing to work on extended hours.
- Applicants must be willing to work in San Juan City
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience as Accounting Supervisor
- Experienced in using Accounting Software preferably SAGE50
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- If possible with audit experience
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Full time position available
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.