Kalibrr Talent Services is currently looking for rock star recruiters who can help the business to aggressively grow by helping its new and existing clients find the right talents for their company.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from client onboarding and calibration, to recruitment, and to placement. Duties include the following:
- Create and publish job posts via job platforms.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and distribute recruitment campaigns.
- Provide local or remote recruitment-sourcing support to recruitment partners.
- On-board and calibrate recruitment partners on Kalibrr on PPH process/SOPs.
- Assist in increasing talent pipelines by using multiple channels, databases, and other sources.
- Pre-screen resumes and profiles and provide recruitment partners a list of shortlisted candidates.
Measures of Sucess (KPIs):
- 8 Hires per month
- Conversion Rate (Endorse to Hire)
- Time to Fill: 15 days
- At least 2 years of end-to-end recruitment experience, with candidate and client management experience.
- Strong technical skills using applicant tracking system and other recruitment channels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Keen to details and able to meet deadlines.
- Good sense of responsibility and has a strong initiative.
- Willing to be in a 6-month project-based contract.
- Can start immediately.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus