Business Development Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Our client is Bridestory, an inspiring and resourceful online global wedding directory and marketplace that helps to connect wedding professionals and vendors with engaged couples around the world, is looking for rock star Business Development Managers!
What you'll be doing:
- Vendor acquisition, maintain a good relationship between Bridestory and vendor partners.
- Consult with wedding vendors in an assigned territory to help their businesses grow and renew their membership with Bridestory.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs)
- Work with and focus to hit monthly targets, which are to increase vendor monthly engagement rate, educating our wedding vendors, building a strong loyal community of wedding vendors, build strong relationships with the wedding vendors to improve the sales performance and hit revenue targets.
- Manage a strong relationship and deliver a high satisfactory service level to wedding vendors
- Conducting product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more)
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue target
- 3+ years work experience in Sales or Business Development;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Superb communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Business Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.