Risk Assurance Manager (Data Analytics)
- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
A career in our client's Analytics Data Assurance practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our client's team helps business leaders navigate evolving risks by staying ahead of uncertainty by developing smart infrastructure and harnessing data through analytics. As a part of the team, you’ll help us develop cost effective technology solutions that focus on delivering relevant, actionable intelligence that executives need to understand operations and manage critical risks.
- Experienced using statistical packages for analysing data (Excel, R, Python, SPSS, SAS, Lavastorm, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills - understands and can describe typical issues surrounding the quality of data within business systems and how these can be resolved. Is able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or problems in a timely fashion.
- Passion for data analysis, mathematics, statistics, modelling, or pattern recognition.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms for processing large data.
- Proactively drive and influence the use of data and analytics with facts, insights, wrapped with an actionable framework.
- Some knowledge of finance, accounting, and ERP systems is preferable, although not essential.
- Experience in financial services industry and/or consulting firm is an advantage.
- Data Analytics Tool (Tableau, SQL, etc.)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.