- Conducting the conversion and analysis of data into insights for clients
- Creating informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to clients
- Supporting tasks and implementation on engagements
- Creating and/or supporting project deliverables
- Background and track record of technical experience in data analysis, programming, and how these can be used to create value to a client from data analytics spectrum i.e. data visualisation, data analytics, and data governance.
- Strong knowledge in data structures (SQL, ETL, SSIS) and programming algorithms (Python, Java, C, C#, .NET Framework) for data analytics processing.
- Experience in using statistical packages for analysing data (Excel, R, Python, SPSS, SAS) is a plus point.
- Some knowledge of finance, accounting, ERP systems, although not essential.
- Critical thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills.
- Team player and forward looking, keen to innovate and embrace growing trend in data.
- Ability to multi task.
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively in different teams for varying periods of time whilst still building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels.
- Able to articulate a business issue and potential impact without resorting to technical language.
Minimum years experience required
- 2 years experience
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.