- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Navotas Fishport Complex, Navotas, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- With at least 1 year sales experience in any food industry.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be knowledgeable, familiar, or with business connection at Hotels, Restaurants, Catering businesses, Retail Distributors, Wet Markets, Supermarkets.
- Responsible in achieving 100% sales target.
- Must know how to develop and manage an outstanding customer relationships to meet business objectives.
Kai-Anya Foods, Inc. is engaged in the sourcing, processing, storage, and distribution of various seafoods and meat products in the hotel, restaurant, catering business, retailer and wholesaler.
At present, Kai-Anya is focused on providing the needs of its institutional buyers and offering them product solutions. It also makes available its product lines to service industries such as corporate canteens and selected supermarkets. Further, the company intends to grow its product offerings and diversify from being a seafood distributor to a full-blown agri-aqua food solutions company.