- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Renewables / Environment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas, Pasig City, Manila, Philippines
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Taking up Marketing, Multimedia Arts or equivalent courses;
- Proficient in Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere/After Effects;
- Social Media savvy;
- Can write/edit online content;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Willing to work in Pearl Drive Ortigas Center, Pasig City;
Successful candidates are entitled for Daily Allowance.
- Support the Marketing Department meeting the everyday task.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients.
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs.
- Assist in administrative duties.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Perform research and market activities.
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- We provide daily allowance.
Our story starts with the success of our commercial solar company based in California where we have successfully installed & financed over 85 Megawatts of renewable power. That’s enough energy to power a city of 115,000 people. Unique among our counterparts in the US, a significant portion of our back-office and project management functions are handled by personnel right here in the Philippines in Cebu and Bacolod. We are members of your community, and after having worked for so long to bring cheaper, cleaner power to Californians, we saw what was possible here at home. We pay as much for electricity as Californians. In fact, Filipinos pay the 5th highest electricity rates in the world! We are proud to offer our world- class services to our neighbours, our families, and the other members of our communities so we can all have access to a cheaper and cleaner source of electricity. Our vision is to not only put money back in Filipinos’ pockets, but to also make a lasting environmental impact for generations to come. We have saved our US clients over $35 million in the last 4 years alone...and that number only keeps growing.