Commercial Sales Consultant
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 16 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 56% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Renewables / Environment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas, Pasig City, Manila, Philippines
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Consultant who will contribute to the growing team of Kaagapay Solar and aspire to bring to the country our world-class services. Be a brand ambassador for renewable energy and be the top solar services provider in the Philippines.·
Candidates who will successfully join the team will be entitled to have competitive salary, allowance and benefits.
- At least 5 years working experience in commercial sales and account management.
- Proven track record developing commercial contracts in current role (preferably with minimum sale price of 1 million pesos and up).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Tagalog.
- Proficient in Customer management and client-facing presentation.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Transaction or asset modeling experience is preferred.
- Finding and generating potential commercial clients.
- Create and maintain existing accounts, obtains orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads.
- Prospect new business, developing relationships with general contractors, commercial developers, property managers and others.
- Plans and maintains adequate cold and warm calls/leads to cover the market.
- Maintains record and tracking of all in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities.
- Aggressively pursues all proposals in progress.
- Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Maintains a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers to support the marketing and sales effort.
- Anticipate customer and strategic partner’s need with positive solutions in a timely manner and assists sales consultant for commercial events.
- Maintain keen awareness and provides feedback on customer relationship and the customer’s perceptions of the product and service being provided.
- Work closely with Client Solutions Manager ,Senior Energy Consultants and production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances