- Assists customers with inquiries.
- Maintains communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order.
- Coordinates deliveries for repaired or returned items.
- Ensures that all items are properly numbered and tagged.
- Graduate (or undergraduate) of any 4-year college course.
- Preferrably, familiar with power tools and heavy equipment.
- One year of experience in packaging or warehousing.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- With Driver's License, familiar with Metro Manila Areas.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2461 Sunrise St, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
About Justino Corporation
JUSTINO CORPORATION was established in August 8, 1988 as an importer and distributor of industrial tools and equipment. The company distributes top quality industrial tools for electric and pneumatic applications and has a multilevel distribution channel that includes traditional dealers, retail outlets and end users natiionwide.
JUSTINO CORPORATION was the exclusive distributor of Black and Decker Power Tools during the years 1992-2000. Currently, the company is the exclusive distributor of Maxsell Power Tools and Accessories, Maxsell Air Compressor, Toku Pneumatic Tools, Diager Drilling Accessories, Duss Industrial Tools, Alfra Magnetic Drills and Bradford Generators.