- Help community engagement initiatives
- Manage content of community program to make them engaged & motivated
- Actively finding lead on potential Community Group/Member, approaching and expanding new community group.
- Contacting KOL and become event manager, or other activities that related with community
- Assist in developing and drafting internal and external document and other materials that related to policy & community affair.
- Ensure all activities and project are well documented and reported
- Fresh graduate, from reputable university is prefered
- Previous internship or organization experience is a huge advantage.
- This is a 3 month paid internship position and can lead to a fulltime opportunity depending on your perfomance.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Outgoing personality - must a people person who is comfortable and confident enough to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing themselves to potential target market
- Possess great time management skills
- Social media experience - experience with media tools is a huge advantage.
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Public Relations (PR)
Jubelio.com is an Omnichannel Platform for retailers and wholesalers. Our mission is to simplify your business by integrating back office, warehouse, marketplace, webstore and point of sales (POS) into one dashboard. At Jubelio, we always innovate to create a business platform that can be used for small, medium, or enterprise scale. We are ready to help you managing all of yours operation from offline to online. We highly valued our employee and dedicated ourselves to be 100% engaged and committed in assisting our employees on their quest to reach their professional goals. We offer various opportunity to further develop your career in form of promotion, rotation, training and development, or other program that will surely empower your skills and abilities.