- Enhance our existing back-end system that runs on the cloud.
- Assist with monitoring and responding to reported product issues from internal and external sources.
- Analyze complex application, system and infrastructure issues.
- Continuously improve code quality, and user experience.
- Familiarize on all production changes being made to the environment and actively offer constructive means to reduce potential impacts from change.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide technical solutions.
- Min 1-3 years experience as fullstack developer or related position
- Fast learner & good analytical thinking
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with web app
- Enough knowledge to pull and push data to PostgreSQL
- Good communication skill, team player and comfortable working with cross functional team
- You have passion in learning, improving and contributing to projects with a strong sense of ownership.
Jubelio.com is an Omnichannel Platform for retailers and wholesalers. Our mission is to simplify your business by integrating back office, warehouse, marketplace, webstore and point of sales (POS) into one dashboard. At Jubelio, we always innovate to create a business platform that can be used for small, medium, or enterprise scale. We are ready to help you managing all of yours operation from offline to online. We highly valued our employee and dedicated ourselves to be 100% engaged and committed in assisting our employees on their quest to reach their professional goals. We offer various opportunity to further develop your career in form of promotion, rotation, training and development, or other program that will surely empower your skills and abilities.